Monday, April 4, 2011

Where did the weekend go...

Well, it's Monday again. But this Monday is the first day of my last week working nights! Yippee! I'm so excited! I very much look forward to going to bed with my husband every night. It's amazing to me that some people take that for granted. It breaks my heart a little each time I would get into bed with a man who wallows everywhere and it was very apparent that he had forgotten how to share. Who can blame him when I'm gone for 3 nights at a time? Well, soon that will be over and I will be home EVERY night!

On another bright note, I had a wonderful weekend crafting. My husband took me to Hancock and Hobby Lobby on Saturday (cuz that's how wonderful of a husband he is. I didn't even ask! It was all his idea!) and I got super fun stuff to make something wonderful and unique for my sister who is getting married on June 4th! Her shower isn't till May so I can share it with y'all till then... dangit! But I'm very excited and proud of myself and I look forward to showing it off. I have a feeling that there will be many more crafts to come in the near future!

Well, that's all I have for today. It's time to wash some clothes before I have to start getting ready for work tonight. See you all again very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment